Your employees can benefit from our help if they
• write agendas, minutes, reports, letters, memos, or e-mail.
• have difficulty with sentence construction, phrasing, word meanings, transitions, punctuation, capitalization, or any other skill required in everyday writing.
• work for a multi-national corporation and need to be able to communicate effectively in English.
• have made their way up the promotion ladder from ‘hands-on’ work to desk work.
• have invaluable technical and practical experience and knowledge, but don’t have the communication skills to share that knowledge.
• Need assistance in expressing their ideas clearly and directly in plain language.
Your company/organization will benefit because
• Writing tasks will require less time. Employees will approach writing with confidence rather than avoiding it.
• E-mail, letters, agendas and reports will be clearly written. Additional time won’t be necessary for clarification.
• Your company will be presented in a positive light when reports, agendas, minutes, letters and e-mail messages are accurate and easy to understand.
• Secretarial time can be devoted to tasks other than proofing, editing and revising letters, reports and other documents.
• Staff who feel confident about writing carry that confidence into other areas of work contributing to increased productivity.